Forum Discussion

SanjayMysoremut
Qrew Member
8 years ago

understanding the API pricing plan

It seems there was a limit of API calls available per month, but not sure about the details, for a Premier Account. Surprisingly wasn't able to find a clear reference about this anywhere. Could you please elaborate on such a limit if any, and what counts as an API call.

I'm developing a .NET MVC App in C# (using https://github.com/QuickbaseAdmirer/QuickBase-C-Sharp-SDK ) Sometimes the calls time out and I need to retry, and sometimes I need to paginate through records. Would all of this mean a lot of calls with every page refresh, especially while the application is under development and testing.

What about the use of Webhooks, I assume that wouldn't be counted as calls whenever they're triggered as we're not really using the API of QuickBase.

And if such a limit is there, what happens after the limit is reached, would the calls then be blocked, else what would be the cost model then. 

Thank you,
Sanjay

2 Replies

• Limit varies based on the purchase order, based on the usage people purchase the calls.

In your case, if you are an to Account Admin, you will have access to this on your My Apps tab, right hand side under create a new app there will be this section Account Admin and an option that says Manage domain(your domain)

On that page, the first tab summary will tell you how the API calls/day purchased for your domain.

What counts an API Call
    HTTPS API Calls, or any other calls to quickbase from external programs or cloud services.