Where do you start?!? Have no fear, the Quick Base team is here for you. We’re working hard to get you the resources you need to get started with Pipelines. Read on for all the places you can currently find them!
The App Exchange
Our recommendation is that you utilize your Builder account for your Pipelines training. This way you’re learning in a controlled environment and not cluttering your company realm with training applications. If you don’t have one, what are you waiting for?? They’re free!!
You may not have noticed, but we’ve added a new category to the App Exchange. Can you guess what it is?? You’ve got it, it’s Pipelines. If you click on this category, you’ll find some sample applications from the Quick Base team. The Pipelines Demo alone covers FIVE different Pipelines/use-cases!
- QSP Summit Demo 2021 - Replace TTI – Bree Mackey
- Facilities Sanitation Management – Bree Mackey
- Pipelines Demo – Bree Mackey
- Pipelines: Brady Oil Safety Compliance – Nathan Underwood
- Empower 2020 – Pipelines Copy Templates – Leanne Snoeck
- Pipelines – Create Unique Parents – Bree Mackey
- Pipelines – Jinja JSON Object Import – Bree Mackey
- Pipelines – SharePoint Lists – Bree Mackey
- Pipelines – Capture Box URLs – Bree Mackey
- Pipelines – Create X Children – Bree Mackey
Most of these apps include step-by-step instructions on how to build the Pipeline, as well as the YAML and instructions on how to import the YAML if you’re the type to dive right in.
Quick Base University
If you haven’t checked in on Quick Base University in a bit, there’re lots of new things to learn, not to mention a shiny new Pipelines course.
Quick Base Blog
Since you’re already here, you obviously know about the Quick Base Blog. Our expert builders are loving the chance to get you more information about Pipelines, check out these posts!
Empower 2020 was a new world for all of us. Our amazing events team was able to convert us to a virtual event that honestly, I thought was pretty amazing. Best of all, I think the session recordings were their best ever this year! Below you’ll find some quick hits, as well as regular sessions for all your Pipelines needs from the Quick Base YouTube Channel
Quick Base Help
The Quick Base team is working on updating the online help you know and love. Check out the Pipelines section!