Forum Discussion

Re: How to display a thumbnail image on a table report

Hey Freddie,

Question for you. How do I get the field to display the current version of the file? For example, I have some photos that have been replaced since their original upload, but the thumbnail field still shows the original file? Weird! Any ideas?

-jc

------------------------------
SLMPAC Development
------------------------------

3 Replies

DavidLessin
    Qrew Member

SLMPAC Development,

Having spent over two hours on this in the past (deleting, replacing files, testing, blahh.). The 5 second fix is to clear your browsers cache!

I included a screenshot of the formula field I used to display the attached file in a report (in this case, a country's flag).

David Lessin

Director

+1 312 909 2721 mobile

Information Services Group is a leading global technology research and advisory firm.

Confidentiality note: The above email contains information that is confidential and/or privileged. The information is for the use of the individual or entity originally intended. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachment.