Forum Discussion

Re: Mobile Home Page Default All Users

Yea this is a real dumb design on the quick base side honestly....  I should be able to create a default mobile view per user as right now I am basically being forced to create a super dumbed down version of my app for general usage....  But for my management team, none of their information can be found on mobile....

------------------------------
Ivan Weiss

2 Replies

SeanConnaughto1
    Qrew Cadet
    I accidentally found this the other day, but could potentially work here.

Dashboards are not able to be default home pages on mobile, so it sends the user back to the application default home page. Maybe you could create a dashboard for desktop use and a default home for mobile? Just an idea, also it probably isn't a feature so I doubt this would be a permanent solution. I haven't had any reason to try it, so I'm not sure how reliable it is, but I wanted to share regardless.

Or, you could add a button on the top of the normal home page to take the user to the ideal mobile home page you wanted to create.
    Sean Connaughton
      IvanWeiss
      Qrew Captain
      Sean, that is exactly what I did.  Dashboards for all web based roles, home page for the mobile.  My issue is the usage is not the same for all users.  So now everyone has the same mobile Home Screen....  But that really doesnt make sense in the contact of the app....

Ivan Weiss