Forum Discussion

RhondaJones
Qrew Cadet
4 years ago

Auto run import

Hello,

A customer just let me know that the status of their claims was no longer current. Upon inspection, I found that my imports hadn't run since August 25th. I had it set up to run every day on its own. Not sure what changed that stopped that but can someone help me figure out how to set it up now? I think automation can be used? I am a very small business and my own IT department and spent so much time learning Quickbase 6 years ago and a lot of that information isn't relevant any longer... Below is my import chart. I just need this to run by itself once a day.  Thank you.

Use Import from Table to copy data from another application to this one.
   Claim Status   Submit New Claim

Saved Imports CREATE A NEW IMPORT
Name  Source Table  Type  Last Run Time  
GMS Open PVLN Claim Module: Military Claims Merge: Source ID Today, 6:12 AM (EST)    
GMS Open AAFW Claim Module: Military Claims Merge: Source ID Today, 6:12 AM (EST)    
GMS Open BITP Claim Module: Military Claims Merge: Source ID Today, 6:12 AM (EST)    
GMS Open AADJ Claim Module: Military Claims Merge: Source ID Today, 6:13 AM (EST)    
GMS Open ABWM Claim Module: Military Claims Merge: Source ID Today, 6:13 AM (EST)    
CREATE A NEW IMPORT

------------------------------
Rhonda Rhonda

1 Reply

• Yes, typically these are run using an Automation which is scheduled to run Daily.

i suggest that you use the gear settings icon to look at your Automations.  The list will show it or they are turned on or off.

The list will also let you see how many recent errors there were and the cause of the error.  If there are too frequent errors they turn themselves off.

Let us know what you see in Automations and we can go from there.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com