Forum Discussion

DeepaKesavalu
Qrew Cadet
7 years ago

Formula help

I've 2 summary reports, one by SDA and another one by Contracting Status. I want to find the percent for each SDA for each 'Alternate Specialty'. For instance, if the  PCP is 2 for Bexar SDA and total number of records for Bexar SDA is 164, i want to display the percent (2/64 * 100) which is ~3%.
Is it possible to achieve this.
Any help appreciated. Thanks.

4 Replies

• You may be in luck.

On your summary report, summarize the same value again, (add a new value to summarize with the green + sign)  but this time select the option for % of column, as opposed to Total.
  • Ok, but this is calculating the percent by taking the total for the 1st report , (2/3)*100 = ~66.7%.
    I want the calculation based on the totals of the 2nd summary report. Is it possible
  • Thanks Mark....i got it....played with it for a while..i was trying to show the totals along with the percent which is not possible in the Summary report.

• OK, I am glad that you got it to work.  But I'm not understanding your comment that you cannot summarize more than one value.  You can configure other values summarize, even if it is the same field just summarized a different way.