Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Transfer of app to another relm

Posted 07-23-2017 21:07
    Can a app that has been transferred to another realm be recovered if it has been deleted from the transferred from realm?  

• 2.  RE: Transfer of app to another relm

Posted 07-23-2017 21:13
    Any app can be recovered. Contact Support

• 3.  RE: Transfer of app to another relm

Posted 07-23-2017 21:46
    Can anyone that is not the account billing manger recover? Also can someone who is not the account billing admin or manager restrict the account admin billing manager from accessing the account by calling support? 

• 4.  RE: Transfer of app to another relm

Posted 07-24-2017 16:19
    This seems to be a request that was just asked on another thread, but technically, if the person knows just enough about the billing info, they could get ahold of support, and claim that the 'old' admin is no longer with the company, and that they now need admin level access.  Support doesn't verify that 'firing' so it could happen.

I've seen it happen once when there was bad blood in the company.  They kicked out one of the owners.

• 5.  RE: Transfer of app to another relm

Posted 08-24-2017 05:06
    Just an Update, I heard of another persons app being taken from them today.  The company basically stole if from this guy and locked him out.  Now is stuck fight QB support to get it back.

• 6.  RE: Transfer of app to another relm

Posted 07-25-2017 20:41
    Tiffany - Matthew's comment isn't 100% accurate and it's extremely unlikely that anyone who isn't authorized would be able to gain access to a deleted application. I suggest that you follow Mark's earlier suggestion of contacting Support and they will be able to properly advise you of what needs to happen to recover the application.