Forum Discussion

MarkSpringthorp
Qrew Trainee
7 years ago

IOL - refreshing images

I have a question about IOL though. Unless I'm dreaming, when I first set it up and then used an Add images button to do a basic file upload, when it came back from the upload (new Images record) screen, I'm sure it displayed the new image immediately without me having to save the record and go back in.  But now it isn't working.  What commands do I need to inject into module.js to refresh the images on the page without pressing save?

Thanks,
Mark

2 Replies

• I really don't know what you are asking. Can you provide some more context and details?
  • Apologies, I am in a table called Claims (as in a legal claim / case) and I press a button called Add Image which takes me to a new Images Record in table = Images and I add the image and then return to the original claim.  I was hoping that the IOL method would somehow allow me to immediately see the new image without having to press save first.  I am sure it did at some point but I don't know how.

I have tried it with a normal add image button and also with grid edit and also Juiced Techs multiple image upload.  No success. I'm trying to avoid the extra step of having the user saving the record first in order to be then able to see the images and subsequently decide which to annotate etc.

Thanks,

Mark