Forum Discussion

BobThomas
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

Advanced Pipeline Exercise ~ Link & fetch in pipelines

I am working on the 2nd pipeline in the 'Link and fetch in pipelines where Sam has added a new record and linked it to another app in the 1st pipeline.

The 2nd pipeline I have followed the instructions to update linked records. I have the 'record updated' label set up with all the address fields. I then drag the 'Fetch a Linked Record tag and then add the 'Quick Base Record from step A'. When I click on the table to connect, I am not given the tables from the apps I am working on today. The token I created is only for the two apps I am using today on April 15. THE ONLY tables I can choose from are tables from apps I worked on in March 15 (ironically one month ago). My April 15 apps and their tables DO NOT show?

I am taking a few minutes break from this, so I will return and try again. But if anyone else encountered something like this, it would be helpful to hear from you? Thanks. 

------------------------------
btcomp

6 Replies

• It doesn't appear as though you can parse the response you get from a webhook. Generally speaking, webhooks are meant to be one way only. Pushing updates as they happen to another system to parse and process. The JSON Handler channel provides more of a back and forth, but it looks like your third party system responds with XML. :/

Justin Torrence
    Quickbase Expert, Jaybird Technologies
    jtorrence@jaybirdtechnologies.com
    https://www.jaybirdtechnologies.com/#community-post
      BobThomas
      Qrew Trainee
      This isn't a webhook, but a Pipeline and in the University Pipeline
      course. I just am not seeing my two apps that I created 15apr21 but
      rather seeing older apps created in March.

I usually see the apps and/or tables I need to see, but it is showing my
      apps from a month ago, which aren't connected to the token, which I
      created today and only connected to the two apps I am working on today.