Forum Discussion

RubyKapil2
Qrew Captain
5 years ago

Android Galaxy and Map Report in Full Browser Hover box issues

I have a user using new Android Galaxy 5 in field. Loading Map Report using the Browser not the Mobile App. When he hovers on pin or clicks on pin to see the hover box, it flashes but does not stay up long enough to read it. On ipad, he was able to use it with no problem. Any suggestions?

------------------------------
Ruby Kapil

1 Reply

• Hey Ruby! I see this is a few days old, so you may have already done this, but I would recommend submitting a support case so our mobile team can take a look into this issue. 

If you're using the full site on mobile I assume you're working around some other limitations of the mobile app, which I understand. There are definitely aspects to both experiences that are valuable.

In this instance, as a work around in the meantime, I might suggest if your users have the QB app downloaded they could simply press the "Open in the Quick Base app" banner at the top of the screen to view the report through the app. The addresses are readable there and then they can hop back to the browser to continue with their normal workflow. 

Thanks!

Alice Hinshaw