Forum Discussion

DavisWard
Qrew Trainee
3 years ago

Button Link not going to specific report (Going to report home)

So I'm building this rich text dashboard and am having trouble with linking an html button with the proper report. A piece of text with the Quickbase link that is in the interface works fine, but with my own button, it just routes to the report default page rather than the specific report I want.

------------------------------
Davis Ward

9 Replies

• Can you post the code for your current button which is not working?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      DavisWard
      Qrew Trainee
      </font></i><font color="#ffffff" size="5"><u><i><a href="https://community.quickbase.com/db/brw9uatak?a=q&amp;qid=5">Pending AP Invoices</a></i></u></font>
      </p>
      <p><i><font color="#ffffff" size="5"><a href="brw9uatak?a=td"><u><font color="#ffffff" size="5"><i></i></font></u> <style> .button { border: thin; color: white; padding: 16px 24px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; margin: 2px 2px; transition-duration: 0.4s; cursor: pointer; } .button1 { background-color: ; color: white; border: 2px solid white ; } .button1:hover { background-color: #601818 ; color: white; } </style> <button class="button button1" onclick="window.location.href='brw9uatak?a=td';">Pending</button> </a> </font></i>
      </p>
      <p><i><font color="#ffffff" size="5"><a href="brw9uatak?a=td"><u><font color="#ffffff" size="5"><i></i></font></u> <style> .button { border: thin; color: white; padding: 16px 24px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; margin: 2px 2px; transition-duration: 0.4s; cursor: pointer; } .button1 { background-color: ; color: white; border: 2px solid white ; } .button1:hover { background-color: #601818 ; color: white; } </style> <button class="button button1" onclick="'brw9uatak?a=q&amp;qid=10'">Ready to Process</button> </a> </font></i>

Davis Ward
        DavisWard
        Qrew Trainee
        The top section is the text that is working, the bottom two sections are the buttons that aren't working properly.

Davis Ward