Forum Discussion

10 Replies

• Ya gotta put a little more effort into forming your question. I have no idea what  fields, tables or other constraints you have. If you can't form the summary report using native features you have to use script and that script will need details.
  • I have a table called time cards in which i have created a summary report in which summarized the billing hours of associates based on client, SOW etc.

Table Name:  Time Cards

I have attached two more snippets of report columns and other related information.

Apart from that, you need more info?

Please let me know.

Regards,
    Gaurav
  • Your inquiry is more suited to a small consulting project rather than a forum answer as there are a series of questions to ask and details to acquire (such as dbid, fids, etc) that would be unique to your application. Feel free to contact me off-world using the information in my profile if you would like to pursue an individualized solution:

https://quickbase-community.intuit.com/users/513/
    MCFNeil
    Qrew Captain
    Gaurav, have you tried making a regular table report, but set the grouping to basically add subtotal.

Beyond that you might need to contract a professional to really dive into what you need and make it happen.