Forum Discussion

InasZadi
Qrew Member
5 years ago

"Denied" user status

Hi,

I've noticed that some users in my apps have the status "denied". I'm just wondering what this means and how could a user gain this status?

Thanks

------------------------------
Inas

12 Replies

• Hi Inas,

Just to add to Don's response a user is denied by account admins for your account who control which users are given access to the account your app is on. For a user that needs access and to have their Deny status removed you would need to reach out to your internal admins to touch base on the user status. I hope that information is helpful.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      MyraCanterbury
      Qrew Member

RESOLVED -- PLEASE DISREGARD!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I have a user that I setup who is in "Denied" status.  I don't know how he became "Denied", but I need to add him back to Active.  

I am the administrator for my realm.

I do not see any way to change the status from "Denied" to "Active".  Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,
      Myra

Myra Canterbury
        BlakeHarrison
        Qrew Captain
        Myra -

To allow the user access to applications on your realm, you can change their status by going into your account and then selecting 'Users' on the left. Once there, you'll select the user from the list and change their status in the popup that is presented on the right:

Blake Harrison
        bharrison@datablender.io
        DataBlender - Quick Base Solution Provider
        Atlanta GA
        404.800.1702 / http://datablender.io/
    DonLarson
    Qrew Commander
    Inas,

This is not an application issue but is done at the Realm level.  When a User is put on the Deny list, they are blocked out of all applications and no longer count against your user total for billing.

Don Larson
    Paasporter
    Westlake OH
      StaceyRenna1
      Qrew Member
      Sometimes I get a message that says "deny and remove from group". When I click on that message the user is deleted.  I want to get this message for everyone that has been denied and going forward.  Is there an option for that or a way I can set it up.  I tried to the ones that are already denied but they won't go away.

Stacey Renna