Forum Discussion

JeffreyPierce
Qrew Trainee
5 years ago

Font CSS on built-in form is different in one place

On all of my basic "Main Forms", the Section Heading fonts all look like this:
I think those Section Headings are displayed in the font "Gibson-SemiBold". Here is the CSS for those strings.

body.UXV2 .WithToggleSections .sectionTitle {
cursor: pointer;
vertical-align: middle;
font-size: 16px;
font-family: 'Gibson-SemiBold', Helvetica, Arial, Sans-Serif;

On just one form, the fonts look like this:
Those section headings seem to be HelveticaNeue-Roman, per the CSS:

body.UXV2 .WithToggleSections .sectionTitle {
margin-left: 0;
cursor: pointer;
vertical-align: middle;
font-size: 18px;
font-family: "HelveticaNeue-Roman", "HelveticaNeue", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", "Arial", sans-serif;

I created a new form from scratch, and it still looks like this, with blue Helvetica headings. Oddly enough, the preview displays as expected with the Gibson font.  Not a fatal problem, but ... can I fix this?

------------------------------
Jeffrey Pierce

5 Replies

• That looks like the old font style used prior to the 2018 Purple Rain Update. 

You may have to contact Support and see if they can look at that table / form.

Everett Patterson
    AustinK
    Qrew Commander
    Figured I would post to say you are not crazy, I see this behavior as well. Not sure exactly why but most forms use the Gibson-SemiBold font yet when I create a new one it uses the Helvetica ones you mentioned. I do have older forms that are using the blue Helvetica for sections too, very old forms... So that is strange. The previews of everything show up in Gibson-SemiBold as you said, even if the actual form does not.
  • Hi Jeffrey, 

I would echo what Everett said and put in a case with our Care team letting them know you are seeing this behavior and where. That way we can make sure to bubble up that it seems a form is pulling up very different CSS and formatting. If you haven't put in a case with our Care team before you can do that in Quick Base by clicking the ? icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Case or here in the Community by clicking the Support option in the upper right at the top of any community screen.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      JeffreyPierce
      Qrew Trainee
      Ticket entered.  Thanks to Austin K and Everett Patterson for confirming this observation.

Jeffrey Pierce
        JeffreyPierce
        Qrew Trainee
        Per support, this is a known bug: Bug ID: QBE012126.  Bug fix is in the works.

Jeffrey Pierce