Forum Discussion

AlexBennett3
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

iframes disabled?

Hey Everyone!

Tried researching this and didn't come up with anything, is there somewhere I can see if "iframes" are disabled within my Realm?
I've gone through all the steps to set up an iframe (messing around with timelines in a report link) and I get the box to display but says realmname.quickbase.com refused to connect. 

Does this mean they are currently disabled in my realm?

Thanks,
Alex

------------------------------
Alex Bennett

5 Replies

• Post the code you are using and describe what you want to happen. I am a realm admin and have never had enable <iframes>. They are working:

Adam Keever
      MarkShnier__You
      Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
      Put in a support ticket and they will enable iframes. The Ream defaults to disabled

Mark Shnier (YQC)
      Quick Base Solution Provider
      Your Quick Base Coach
      http://QuickBaseCoach.com
      mark.shnier@gmail.com
        AlexBennett3
        Qrew Trainee
        I think it might be disabled in my realm, I started a support ticket for further help. 

Thanks Guys!

Alex Bennett
  • Hi Alex,

I wanted to give you the heads up that our product team is working this year on closing out the usage of javascript code injected into our fields/forms and that the use of the iframe tag in this way is a use that will be impacted as they go through their work this year. It isn't currently part of our supported html tags and that is going to be closed out as part of the work they are doing on Javascript Injection as it takes advantage of the same gap. Essentially for those using that tag now it will be impacted by the work going on over the next year. You can find out more about that process and the plan in our article right here.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base