Forum Discussion

MichaelHorwitz
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

Integration with Priority ERP

Does anyone have any experience with doing integration an ERP like priority? I found this https://prioritysoftware.github.io/restapi/ which looks like REST API for interacting with Priority. We would need Quickbase to push information to Priority and perhaps also pull information. 

I want to know what level of effort something like this requires or if there is already something built that can handle this.

Thanks

5 Replies

• I would say a decent amount of effort. The thing about Quickbase is it does not allow you to see the payload from an API response. So you need to have a server, or a middleman software to manipulate responses between Quickbase and priority ERP.

The things that are simple that Quickbase can do. You can use a webhook to hit an endpoint using XML or JSON to send data. (you will not get response, EX: if your first step in the API is to receive an auth token)

You can allow a 3rd party to post into your APP with a userToken/appToken and field_ID numbers and your Quickbase domain URL. 
      MichaelHorwitz
      Qrew Trainee
      Thanks. Do you know of any apps that accomplish something like this already built? Maybe they can get us halfway there.
      JohnRogers3
      Qrew Trainee
      I use Zapier for all of my API integrations I have setup with QuickBase right now. Very simple and easy to use.
      MichaelHorwitz
      Qrew Trainee
      Why is zapier superior to just using the native quickbase webhooks?