Forum Discussion

ParkerBlount
Qrew Member
7 years ago

Is there a way to send email reminders to tag fixed assets to all individuals at once?

Hello,

I am looking for a way to send out a reminder to all individuals who have not yet tagged there fixed asset in Quickbase at once. I essentially need the email to say "This is a reminder for you to tag your asset" and then attach a report showing them the asset that is untagged. Is there any sort of way to do this all at once? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Parker

3 Replies

• Do the Asset records have the userid if the person on that record?

If so no problem.

Make a report called my I tagged assets with a filter of [Asset Owner] is the current user.

Set up a Subscription to go to all users.

Set it to fire say every Monday or use the blue test Subscription button to fire it manually.

Each user will receive a report of their untagged assets.
  • Thank you for the response, I have one question. Is there a way to only have this report be sent to users who have untagged assets instead of just all users? I have a lot of users and I don't want to email those who have nothing to tag. Appreciate the help!
  • No problem. Just make a report of untagged assets. Sent up a report of My untagged assets where the Field Asset Owner, a User field type, is equal to the current user.

Any users with no untagged assets will not receive their empty report as the default setting for Quick Base is not to send out empty reports.