Forum Discussion

HankHalverson
Qrew Cadet
3 years ago

Pipeline Channels

Hi everyone,
I am having trouble connecting pipeline channels. I have done it in the past and set up the outlook channel but now it says, "This channel is disconnected, please contact your admin to connect this channel". I am the admin, and I have looked it up on the help page with little success. Has anyone else encountered this or know how to go about adding the channel? Thank you in advance!

-Hank

------------------------------
Hank Halverson

5 Replies

• I have found it. From the page that displays your apps click "Manage My Account" >> "Pipelines" >> "Channels"

Hank Halverson
      BrianCrowther
      Qrew Trainee

I had this same thing happen to me. You can see what Pipeline options are based on the plan you have by going to Pipelines>Channels. Going to Manage My Billing Account>Pipelines>Channels allows you to turn on and off the channels you have access to but will not show you the channels you don't have access to.

Brian Crowther
  • Hi...I ran into the same problem a couple of weeks ago.  They made me upgrade my to the next level of service in order to get access to additional pipelines.  Almost doubled the price per month just to have access to the Quickbooks Online pipeline.  

Lenny Brooks
      BrianCrowther
      Qrew Trainee

Yes, mine was to have access to ODBC.

Brian Crowther
      LennyBrooks
      Qrew Member

You need to contact sales and have them upgrade you to the service level that includes that particular pipeline.

Lenny Brooks