Forum Discussion

TiraAdelman
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

Quick Base as a CRM

My organization is looking for a better way to track and close the gap in our relationship with our customers on a big project. I have been tasked with creating  and managing a CRM. Is Quick Base a good place to develop and house this CRM?

7 Replies

• Quick Base is not just good,  it in fact is AMAZING platform to develop a CRM, because it is so flexible.

In fact, when you go to start to build an App to help you get started they offer some hand holding automated experiences and the very first one is to build a CRM.  How convenient. But that is no coincidence as many companies are using Quick Base for that purpose, so it got top billing among the choices and they surely thought about the sequence. 

If you have a 30 day trial account, start to Build a new app and select "build together".

The Quick Base Exchange may also have starter app, but I suggest the build together is a good place to start.

You will also find that there is a very helpful self help Community right here to help you past the obstacles.
      TiraAdelman
      Qrew Trainee
      Thank you so much for this information. I really appreciate your help. 
  • Tira -

It's a great place.  With QuickBase, you can create a project management system and a CRM all in one place.  Here's a sample app.  Contact CloudBase Services for a demo.
  • My company came to QB as a CRM solution as well, many years ago. It was great for that purpose for us, and now we use it for... everything...

I'd also second Mark's suggestion to build out your app structure yourself rather than borrow from the exchange, at least at first.
      QuickBaseCoachD
      Qrew Captain
      Actually, I was suggesting for a new user to accept the build together option which does start with a pre-built template and then modify from there.
      AlexCertificati
      Qrew Cadet
      Less robust than a fully-featured CRM app in the exchange, though, surely? I mainly mean to suggest that (for myself anyway) I find it more difficult to internalize something that comes to me fully-formed rather than something I participated in designing.