Forum Discussion

benrizz17
Qrew Member
12 days ago

Quickbase App

I have a two part question here, either would work:

1.) I built an app with a daily inspection checklist for a variety of different equipment, where I put all equipment checklists in one form and made formulas to only show and require the specified machine’s checklist when selected from an equipment list at the top. It works well on the web based Quickbase, but when I load on the Quickbase app for a phone/tablet it shows all machines and checklists. Is there a workaround?

2.) If not possible my other thought was use different forms for each equipment, but is that possible within one table? I was trying to build different action buttons that each went to a different machine checklist form but was having issues. Any thoughts?

Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

• It sound like you are using the 'new' forms. Unfortunalty you cannot select a new form for use on mobile (at this time).

So you would need to re create your form with a "legacy" form and re input your rules there and then set that as your mobile form (when you have more than one form you can specify how/when the different forms are used).

Your secondary option with different forms on the same table would work too. You would have a 'main form' with your links to all the other forms.

But, if you're going that far, I think you are better off creating a legacy form (you can do that using the down arrow next to the "new form" button.

Let me know if this helps 👍

-Sharon
    QuickBaseJunkie.com