Forum Discussion

MarcelaCorro
Qrew Member
7 years ago

Report is not running correctly even though the fields and filters are correct. Problem with report or user?

We have a report set up on everyone's home screen that shows a queue of assignments currently assigned to them. The criteria for this is, among others, if the user is in a field "Currently Assigned To" within the assignment in the assignment table. For some reason, one of my users can be assigned in this field but nothing appears in their queue. I've checked all the report criteria and filters and I can't seem to figure out why their current assignments don't show up. I've checked the dynamic rules in the table. Any ideas on whether this is an issue with the user or with the report?

4 Replies

• Is there any chance the this user has two userids setup accidentally and is signed on under one, but the assigned to is a different one? 
      MarcelaCorro
      Qrew Member
      No, I'm an admin and that's the only user with that name/email. I checked the field properties for Currently Assigned To and removed/added that user. Still no luck
      QuickBaseCoachD
      Qrew Captain
      Is that user in the same Role(s) as the other users where it works?  Do they have access to the Assignments table?
      KingslySamuel1
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      This user of yours might have some restrictions to one of the fields that show up on the report - I have seen that could cause problems similar to this. Check the "fields" user restrictions on all the fields that you have on the report. Hope it helps.