Forum Discussion

HerberthSolano
Qrew Trainee
2 months ago

Send a Email with Attachments

Hello Quickbase community,

I have a Reservations table that has multiple related records in a table called Document Library. Each of these records has a PDF attached. When a reservation transitions to the "RESERVED" state, I need to automatically send an email with all the attached PDFs to the email specified in a field named Email.

Is it possible to achieve this using a PIPELINE?

------------------------------
Herberth Solano

4 Replies

DonLarson
    Qrew Commander

Juiced Tech, @Keith Jusas   has tool called Courier that will take care of this for you.  I have multiple clients that use it.

Don Larson
  • Yes, a Pipeline will work just fine. You can connect to the Outlook or Gmail channel and both have the option to send the email with Attachments. 

Chayce Duncan
      HerberthSolano
      Qrew Trainee

Thank you! Can I search for attachments of different records in a table and send them by mail? I have doubts about the part about searching for the attachments and sending them all in one email.

Herberth Solano
        ChayceDuncan
        Qrew Captain

You can configure it however you'd like, that would just be in the setup for the pipeline itself for how you consolidate the emails you want sent and what attachments are included. So for example if you want to have a daily email process that grabs docs to send you can do that - if you have a trigger where an event happens and then you grab documents from different tables and send one or several emails that's also fine, you just account for that with how you actually setup the pipeline to match your process.

Chayce Duncan