Forum Discussion

JenniferJuhasz
Qrew Trainee
3 years ago

Submit & Redirect to Thank you page - Stopped Working?

Hi everyone,

I've also opened this as a ticket with QB Support, but I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?

In November, I created a series of EOTI Forms that have a custom 'Submit' button in a Formula URL Field.
It was my understanding that when the form settings are set to 'Auto Save' when redirected away from the page - that the results are submitted when redirected to a Thank you page.

We tested every form in November, and they all worked and data was submitted successfully.  Our team emailed the 'forms' individually to specific guests we needed feedback from - and not a single one of their replies was recorded.  We tested it again internally yesterday, and none of the replies were recorded.

My Submit code does do the redirect properly - tested it yesterday and it successfully redirects to the Thank You page; but the data is NOT submitted or saved to my form.

Panicking a bit here - as this is urgent for our organization and I'm not understanding what's changed or why the form information is no longer saved when redirected?

My code, for reference is:
 "<a class=\"Vibrant Primary\" style=\"width:310px; background: #2abdbc; text-align: center; font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial, Times, Sans-serif;\" href=\"https-ourQBInternalEOTIThankYouPage" target=_blank><b>Submit</b></a>

Thank you all in advance for any help you can offer! It's very appreciated.
Jen

------------------------------
Jennifer Juhasz

13 Replies

• Hi everyone,

Still looking for a response.  Does anyone know if this no longer functions in QB?  I'm also not getting responses from Customer Support.

Thank you,

Jen

Jennifer Juhasz
        JeffPeterson1
        Qrew Captain
        Hi Jennifer,  I'm doing something similar and it still works fine for me.   

Try this code:

var text ButtonWords = "Save and Submit";
        var text URLONE = "https://https-ourQBInternalEOTIThankYouPage&ifv=1";

// Begin button style
        var text bgcolor = "#8ab3d1";
        var text txtcolor = "white";
        var text style = "style=\"text-decoration: none; width: 150px; text-align: center; background:" & $bgcolor & "; border-radius: 5px; padding: 8px 10px; color: " & $txtcolor & "; display: inline-block; font: normal 700 24px/1 \"Calibri\", sans-serif; text-shadow: none;";
        // End button style

"<a class='SaveBeforeNavigating'" & $style & " href=" & $URLONE & ">" & $ButtonWords & "</a>"

Jeff Peterson
  • Yes, I was about to type a very similar thing to Jeff. I thought the auto save should work, but that may only be when calling an API or something, so add  class='SaveBeforeNavigating' command as show by Jeff.

Mike Tamoush