Forum Discussion

JackWoods
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

Users Last Visited Date On My Employee (resource) Table?

Hey Community, 

Do you have a way of using a formula field so I can reference the user Table and pull in the "Last Visited" value into my employee table within my app? 

I have a user Ref. field on my table and I use it to assigned Project, Tasks, Approvals, Etc. to my users. 

I see that we have a last visited value on the user table on the backend of the system 

Anyway to reference that last visited value inside of my app?

Thank you!

------------------------------
Jack Woods | Low Code 4 Lyfe

6 Replies

• None that I'm aware of. It's also good to note that the 'Last Visited' hasn't always been 100% reliable.

Blake Harrison
    bharrison@datablender.io
    DataBlender - Quickbase Solution Provider
    Atlanta GA
    / http://datablender.io/
      JackWoods
      Qrew Trainee
      ok :(

It's not a question of reliability. I want to make an organized audit report for leadership and I don't want to have to export and cross reference to pull that value into this "app usage" report. That's the only thing I'm missing and the report can be more interactive If I pull it into the app. 

Thank you,

Jack Woods | Low Code 4 Lyfe
        MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
        I have done applications where in order to run a given report or feature of the app they click a button. That button secretly creates an audit trail record to show who was running that report and when, and then then the button just simply continues on to run the report. The user has no idea that their click was being logged.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        Quick Base Solution Provider
        Your Quick Base Coach
        http://QuickBaseCoach.com
        mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • Hi Jack,

You can create a connected table to Admin Console and that will give you the user last accessed detail of all the users. 

Srinath M.R