Forum Discussion

LauraShaw
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

Where do I go to edit our mailing address on our invoices?

We moved and I need to change the address on our invoices

6 Replies

• Thank you for your help. I've sent this info to the person who should be able to use the info.
      EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      Hi Madge,

If following the steps above you are not able to access your Account summary page and then find the option to Edit Billing Information to update the billing and mailing address I would recommend submitting a support case with the Care Team. They can reach out and help walk you through the process of accessing this information and updating it. You can submit a Support Case here.  
      MadgeJordan
      Qrew Member
      I am the admin and can not find how to change address on our invoices to customers
      can you help.
      Madge 
  • Hi Laura,

Yes there are Admins of individual applications and then there is one or more users who have been designated Account Admins for the entire Account. They are the ones with permissions to access the Account Summary page and make more Account wide decisions. If you aren't yourself an Account Admin and cannot see those options others in your Account might know who is or alternatively you can submit a support case to our Care team and they can help you figure out who is currently set up as the Admin for your Account. 
  • I am an admin, but all I see is My preferences, not finding manage billing account. Is admin & account admin 2 different things?
  • Hi Laura,

As long as you are an Account Admin in Quick Base you can access your Account Summary page by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner while in an application in Quick Base and selecting manage billing account. This will take you to your Account Summary with an option in the upper right hand corner for More. In the More dropdown there is an option to Edit Billing Information. This will allow you to update the Billing and Mailing address tied to your payments it just requires you be signed in an as Account Admin. This would then be reflected in future invoices. I hope this information is helpful.