Forum Discussion

EricMohlman
Qrew Cadet
5 years ago

First SLC User Group - Recap

Link to the event survey

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our first user group last week! I enjoyed meeting everyone, and look forward to getting to know you further and seeing the amazing work you do within Quick Base.

To recap what happened at the User Group:
  • Roughly 35 people attended
  • As we gathered, there were name tags to identify ourselves
  • Plenty of delicious food and beverages were available
  • Conversations around Quick Base usage, backgrounds, and sharing of experiences occurred at each small table
  • I shared a brief introduction to Quick Base formulas, and walked through a simple and and an advanced example. Additional resources below if you want to learn more about this topic
  • Nate Underwood walked us through the Quick Base roadmap. There we saw upcoming features and a spontaneous Q&A occurred about many of the items there
If you're interested in future user groups, we'd love to know your thoughts about what went well or what could be improved from this session. Please use the link at the top of the post, or here to let us know about your experience. Of course, we welcome comments and discussion here as well.

Formula Session Resources:
  • Quick Base Free Builder Account (useful if you don't have app create rights within your company's Quick Base environment)
  • Help article introducing Quick Base formulas
  • University courses here and here
  • 2019 Empower User Conference sessions here and here
  • Formula Functions Report
  • Quick Base Exchange has example apps to use too. From your MyApps page, click "Explore Sample Apps" on the right side, and search for "Empower". If you don't have this option, please sign up for a free Builder Program account above.

------------------------------
Eric Mohlman

1 Reply

• Thank you for the recap!

I sadly was not able to attend this time – but certainly wish to attend future meetings/events here in the SLC area.

I look forward to the continued growth of the SLC  User Group!

I appreciate you, Eric and the entire Quick Base team for the support here in Salt Lake City.

-Ken

------Original Message------

Link to the event survey

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our first user group last week! I enjoyed meeting everyone, and look forward to getting to know you further and seeing the amazing work you do within Quick Base.

To recap what happened at the User Group:
    • Roughly 35 people attended
    • As we gathered, there were name tags to identify ourselves
    • Plenty of delicious food and beverages were available
    • Conversations around Quick Base usage, backgrounds, and sharing of experiences occurred at each small table
    • I shared a brief introduction to Quick Base formulas, and walked through a simple and and an advanced example. Additional resources below if you want to learn more about this topic
    • Nate Underwood walked us through the Quick Base roadmap. There we saw upcoming features and a spontaneous Q&A occurred about many of the items there
    If you're interested in future user groups, we'd love to know your thoughts about what went well or what could be improved from this session. Please use the link at the top of the post, or here to let us know about your experience. Of course, we welcome comments and discussion here as well.

Formula Session Resources:
    • Quick Base Free Builder Account (useful if you don't have app create rights within your company's Quick Base environment)
    • Help article introducing Quick Base formulas
    • University courses here and here
    • 2019 Empower User Conference sessions here and here
    • Formula Functions Report
    • Quick Base Exchange has example apps to use too. From your MyApps page, click "Explore Sample Apps" on the right side, and search for "Empower". If you don't have this option, please sign up for a free Builder Program account above.

Eric Mohlman