Forum Discussion

4 Replies

• You need to have the iCal field on the form.  Then believe it knows to include the iCal as an attachment.

------------------------------
    Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      RobertRufli1
      Qrew Member

That worked when a single record is edited but not for Multiple records.  I have a QuickBase Action that will update several records.  Any ideas?

Robert J Rufli | VP & Director of Flight Operations

Oakland County Int'l Airport (KPTK)

Waterford, MI 48327

P: (248) 666-8243 | C: (248) 459-0777

www.pentastaraviation.com | facebook | linkedin | twitter | youtube

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The contents of this message may contain confidential and proprietary material of Pentastar Aviation, LLC and its affiliates, and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.  Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.  If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.

MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
        If you need to be able to generate individual email notifications when multiple records are changed, I would have to work one on one with you to make that happen. There are ways to do that but it's beyond the scope of what I can easily explain on this forum.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        Quick Base Solution Provider
        Your Quick Base Coach
        http://QuickBaseCoach.com
        mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • Hi Robert, you can use pipelines to sync calendar events between Quick Base and Outlook. That way you don't need to attach the iCal file, and instead the meeting will automatically appear on each invitee's calendar.

See this article for some info on how to get started.

Brian Cafferelli
    Quick Base Product Marketing

Brian Cafferelli