Forum Discussion

MikeTamoush
Qrew Commander
3 months ago

Anyone else experiencing some weird behavior - loading/refreshing?

Just curious if anyone else is experiencing 'funky' behavior in the last week or 2.

Funky meaning: Randomly being kicked out of QB, pages randomly refreshing, pages randomly not loading.

It is not super frequent, and refreshing fixes most issues, and not consistent enough to troubleshoot easily. Also not enough to put up much of a fuss. I am just curious if anyone else is seeing anything like this, to see if I can narrow it down to my realm, our firewall, browsers, Quickbase as a whole....

If no one else has this, then I know it's internal.

------------------------------
Mike Tamoush

4 Replies

• Hi Mike,

Yes!! We have all noticed Quickbase has become sluggish. I actually sent an email with video to @Bogi Ventsislavova showing the difference in load times between new style and old style reports.

I suspect it has to do with the addition to the URL that looks like "/tablereports?a". 

You're not just seeing things Mike, Quickbase performance is really suffering lately. I'm feeling like it's frog soup. 

Regards,
    Jim Harrison
    Portland, OR

Jim Harrison
    transparency = knowledge + understanding : The Scrum Dudes
      MikeTamoush
      Qrew Commander

Glad to hear it isn't just me! Yes, it has also been sluggish, randomly slow etc. New reports have been really acting up. Many times when I add a column the whole report refreshes to a blank screen.

Mike Tamoush
    ben_simon
    Community Manager

Appreciate you both sharing and validating it's more than just one customer. We'll want our Tech Support teams to review, I can see you have submitted support cases so great job following the right way to attack this.

For anyone else experiencing this, I'd suggest a support case. What Tech Support does is when a technical issue is affecting many customers, the volume of cases can help prioritize the severity of the issue so the RIGHT teams can review and act quickly. 

While Community is a great place to validate if its happening in silo or more common, as Mike did, we definitely do not want this thread to be the sole place any others impacted are sharing the impact. Our Tech Support teams can review and add impacted customers to a (hopefully) already existing Escalation. Hope this helps.  

Ben Simon
    bsimon@quickbase.com

Do you have Feedback on how to make Qrew Discussions a better experience? Let's chat!
    https://calendly.com/bsimon-2
      BoginyaVentsisl
      Qrew Member

Thank you both for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Just like Ben wrote, if you're experiencing what Mike and Jim are experiencing, please let our Tech Support team know via a Case.

Boginya Ventsislavova