Forum Discussion

3 Replies

• I don�t trust downloading any application to do this. It should be built into this app. I have over 6,000 documents and can�t do that one by one. I need a bulk option that does not require me to download an external program to do something in this database.
  • Hi Jason,

Are you looking to export the tables and their records or are you specifically looking to export file attachments? For exporting the data form the table one of the easiest methods is to export the full table using Export Data to a CSV file:
    https://help.quickbase.com/user-assistance/exporting_quickbase_data.html

Alternatively, if you are looking to export the file attachments those do need to be downloaded directly from each record or alternatively it is possible to find a full listing of each tables file attachments under the application settings. You would go into application settings and into the App Management section. Under the Manage App Contents there is an option to Manage File Attachments. This can give you a table by table report of your file attachments so you can then download them individually and then also download an index of where each file attachment appeared as a reference. 
  • You can utilize the QuNect Backup tool to export all your data and all your documents from Quick Base, including any revisions that might exist in File Attachment fields.  Go to QuNect.com for details about the QuNect ODBC driver and the Backup tool.