Forum Discussion

KARLOGALUE1
Qrew Member
5 years ago

IOS vs Android Mobile App

Hello Quickbase Team,

When I use Field /Type = File Attachment  to see .pdf files on mobile and that needs to have

Password protection, on mobile devices using IOS  works great, but on Android it is just

a gray screen and unfortunately most of us are using Android devices.

This is something that you can fix on your end.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

------------------------------
KARLO GALUE

2 Replies

• Hi Karlo,

I touched base with our Mobile team and it sounds like you are running into a limitation they have found with their current Android deployment. Your best next step is to put in a case with our Care team detailing what you are running into and then they can tie your case to the issue so you get an update when our pd team is able to work up a resolution to the issue. You can submit a case to our Care team right here in Community by clicking on Support where it appears in the upper right hand corner or at any time when you are in Quick Base by clicking the question mark (?) Icon that appears in the upper right corner and selecting manage care case. This way they can just log your issue and communicate back to you any questions our mobile team might have and then let you know when the issue is resolved. Thank you very much for reaching out Karlo and certainly let me know if you find yourself having trouble creating a care case.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      KARLOGALUE1
      Qrew Member
      Thanks for your attention Evan, case has been submitted to the Care Team.

KARLO GALUE