Forum Discussion

JumbloJumblo
Qrew Member
8 years ago

Is the C# SDK being maintained?

Based on other posts in the forum, it appears the C# SDK can be located here https://github.com/QuickbaseAdmirer/QuickBase-C-Sharp-SDK. Seeing that the last commits to this repository were almost 4 years ago, I'm questioning whether this is the current SDK I should be using for C# development. There are a few recent pull requests that don't seem to be merged into the repository.

Am I looking at the SDK I should be using for a new C# project I'm working on?

4 Replies

• QuickBase APIs do not change much over the time and so the C# SDK placed there can be used with confidence. After all, the SDK is just having the C# classes that frame the API URLs as per the API syntax in the API guide and then do a GET/POST request.
      BerylSmall
      Qrew Trainee
      Yeah, in a perfect world.  the SDK has not been updated in 5 years.  It doesn't completely support the new Address field, and there is something really wrong with the IQApplication app = client.Connect  method.  It is extremely slow and times out 75% of the time.
  • Thanks Dinesh and great question John. As a follow up question - Is there any documentation for the C# SDK or are there samples available perhaps?