Forum Discussion

MichaelTamoush
Qrew Captain
3 years ago

Mobile issues - vote in user voice!

QuickBase has abandoned the mobile platform and in the messages I get from customer support, they explicitly state they have no intention on working on their mobile platform, as they are focusing solely on the new desktop interface.

If you think QB abandoning mobile is a bad idea, please upvote this user voice. I highlight two of the bigger bugs (there are a TON of bugs and limitations) and ask them to not abandon mobile.

I suspect I am not the only customer who think the mobile side will eventually be the most important avenue, let's use user voice to try and get QB to listen. Considering QB has stopped listening to their customers over the last 12 months, I do not have much optimism, but we can try.

https://quickbase.uservoice.com/forums/111823-quickbase-product-feedback/suggestions/43698063-mobile-bugs

------------------------------
Mike Tamoush

4 Replies

• I truly hope that is not true. I am currently building an app that will be used 99% of the time on mobile devices. The plan was to use their mobile app. I will add my vote in the User voice

DerekHutchinson
    Business Process Manager|||
    |||derek.hutchinson@psgdover.com
      MichaelTamoush
      Qrew Captain
      If you don't already have other apps, consider other options than QuickBase. While there are MANY reasons I applaud QuickBase, I do think they falsely tout their mobile capabilities. Had I known they were abandoning their mobile, I likely would have chosen a different platform than QuickBase, but now I am too far invested.

When people ask me about QB now, I give them their rightly earned props for their desktop version (huge QB fan on desktop), but tell people to steer clear if mobile is important to them.

Mike Tamoush
        AdamKeever1
        Qrew Commander
        I had such high hopes for mobile...

How Acceptance Can Help When You're Dancing with Depression - Ouchsquad

Adam Keever
      MichaelTamoush
      Qrew Captain
      Derek,

To be clear they have not made any indication the will get rid of the mobile side (it will still be available). Only that they have no road map/intentions of fixing bugs or expanding features.

Considering the future (and indeed the present) is mostly mobile, I am quite confused as to why they have put mobile last in their list of priorities.

For context, one major bug has existed for 7 years....and it is a significant bug.

Mike Tamoush