Forum Discussion

RachelMiller
Qrew Cadet
3 years ago

Subscription Email Not Received By All Recipients

I have a subscription set up for four individuals using their specific email addresses with a semi colon and space between each one.  For some reason the email is only being received by two of them and I can't figure out why.  Those missing the email have looked in the company "Junk Email" folder to make sure it isn't getting flagged as spam or other "junk" and I've confirmed their email addresses twice now.  Has anyone experienced this before and/or know how to fix this? 

Thanks!
Rachel Miller

------------------------------
Rachel Miller

10 Replies

• Try just listing the email addresses vertically.  ie no semi colons

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      RachelMiller
      Qrew Cadet
      I actually had them listed that way initially and changed it to the semi colon format after searching for a solution on the Quickbase site.  It suggested using commas or semi colons between each address.  What is really interesting is in both cases, the first and third recipients listed are the ones receiving the email.  Maybe I should try the commas to see if that works?

Rachel Miller
        MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
        Do the people who are to receive the subscription report all have data on them for the report?  If you run the report and do a "test as user" for the user who is not receiving the report, does the report have content?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com