Forum Discussion

KerryKerry
Qrew Member
7 years ago

Unlinking Risk from a Project

I have 2 modules/tables, Projects and Risks within an APP in QB. Relationship is set as "Projects" can have multiple "risks".
While adding new risks we also have a mandatory field saying "Project Specific Risk". Users have filled in the risk and mentioned that its a project specific risk. After certain period of time they realized that few risks that were added in a Project (as project specific risks) are no longer project specific ones so they edited the risks and changed it to non project specific risk. Now the issue is, when the project is pulled, it shows the risks which were made as non project specific (which should not show logically as these were changed to non project specific ones) also in the list?
Is there anyway to removed the linking and correct this or the only way is to create a new risk from scratch and close this one?

2 Replies

MCFNeil
    Qrew Captain
    My guess you don't want to technically 'disconnect' it from the project. But, you want to make them show possibly different, or mark them in some why to not identify them.

But, if you truly want to disconnect them, you can do that through the proxy field for the relationship.
  • Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to disconnect the risks which are not project specific from the project, however i still would like them to be Open under the Program level risks. I assume adding proxy would still have the risk associated with the project which is what i don't need in this case.