Forum Discussion

GlennPhillips
Qrew Trainee
7 years ago

Will support restore an app on a Sunday? I submitted a ticket this morning, but no response from a live person.

With no phone support, I am trying to determine if my ticket to have an app restored from backup will be addressed today (a Sunday)... or even if this takes more than a day in general.

3 Replies

• I don't think that support will respond on a Sunday, but last time I asked for a restore it was done the same day, so it can probably be done on Monday.
  • Thanks!  (I looked for the hours that support responds, can't find it anywhere.  Guess that presents the appearance of more support than actually provided... which is probably great for marketing, and great for most users who don't work weekends who will never know.)  G
  • Hi Glenn,

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into a restore need over the weekend. Currently Quick Base Care runs from 9 AM -8 PM ET Monday through Friday for active hours. We take cases in around the clock but those are the hours when our queue is manned and we also have Operations support for processes like restores. You should receive an update on your case this morning so that we can help expedite that restore. I am sorry to hear you ran into that issue over the weekend. I hope this information at least helps to clarify when our Care Team is currently available for future cases.