Forum Discussion

IrisBonilla
Qrew Cadet
6 years ago

Color Cell Formula is not working, any help please?

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Rich Text Formula fields called "Cell Color for Days Past ISD"  that will color the cell "Days Past ISD" which is is a formula - duration field. If the days are under 120, they should remain white. If the days are between 121 and 180, it should be orange. If it is over 180 days, the cell should be red. This is the formula I have written for it:

If(
[Days Past ISD] > Days(0) and [Days Past ISD] <= Days(120), "0-120",
[Days Past ISD] > Days(120) and [Days Past ISD] <= Days(180), "<div style='font-weight: bold; background-color:#ED9121; '>" & "121-180" & "</div>",
[Days Past ISD] > Days(180), "<div style='font-weight: bold; background-color:#EE3B3B; '>" & ">180" & "</div>", null
)

However, it won't do anything to the field "Days Past ISD", it will only change the color cell of "Cell Color for Days Past ISD".

Any help?

Thank you!

2 Replies

• Hi Iris,

A formula field set up for colorization will only color that specific field that contains the colorization formula. It will not colorize another field outside of the field that contains the formula. You can set up colorization on a report for an entire row but there is not an option to colorize another field separate from the field that contains the colorization formula. I hope this information is helpful Iris and thank you for your time today.