Forum Discussion

RezaKhosrowabad
Qrew Cadet
4 years ago

go to the end of the page

go to the end of the page
Hello,
what do i add to the end of my formula to take me to the end of the page when a button is pushed as opposed to taking me to the beginning of the page.

thank you.

------------------------------
Reza Khosrowabadi

6 Replies

• What kind of page, do you mean to jump to the bottom of a form?  If your form is too long you should consider using Tabs.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • and here is the formula for it.

If(

[Compliance HRT]="Not In Compliance", "javascript:alert('This question is already marked as Not In Compliance')",

URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid() & "?a=API_EditRecord&apptoken=dqjjre3d4kyu3pd3iutv7xf9mi9&rid=" & [Record ID#] & "&rdr=" & URLEncode(URLRoot() & "db/" & [_DBID_ACTION_PLANS] & "?a=nwr&_fid_21=" &[Record ID#]&" &nextURL=" & URLEncode(URLRoot() & "db/" & [_DBID_Reviews] & "?a=dr&rid=" & [Related Review]))
    )

Reza Khosrowabadi
      RezaKhosrowabad
      Qrew Cadet
      it is a chart review checklist with 130 questions.
      So as i go down the list and click on buttons(compliance/Not in Compliance) for every question and once i do that, it will take me to the beginning of the page(question 1) as opposed to the end of the page(where i left off).

Reza Khosrowabadi
        JohnNiumata
        Qrew Trainee
        if you can add the id of the field to the end of the nextURL string it will move the browser to that position.

it looks like quickbase forms have a tdf_[field-id] html id on each form field
        e.g. add "#tdf_21" to the nextURL (for field 21)

&nextURL=" & URLEncode(URLRoot() & "db/" & [_DBID_Reviews] & "?a=dr&rid=" & [Related Review] & "#tdf_21"

However, I don't know how you get the field id , perhaps someone else can chime in

Johnny