Forum Discussion

StephenStudy
Qrew Trainee
3 years ago

Summary report on dashboard goes to wrong record on click

Starting today (this worked last Friday) we noticed that a summary report on a dashboard was sending the user to the wrong record when they clicked on a record in the summary report.

For instance, if user clicks on Joe in summary report they get a detail report for Jane (which happens to be the record above the clicked on record)

Anyone else seeing this behavior on their dashboard summary reports this morning?

------------------------------
Stephen Study

4 Replies

MichaelTamoush
      Qrew Captain
      I haven't tried this, but based off your video looks like it must be a bug. Try putting it on an old style dashboard and see if you get correct behavior? If it's correct in the report, and on the old dashboard, then must be a bug with new dashboards.

Either way, I would open a customer support ticket.

Michael Tamoush
      EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      Hi Stephen,

I agree with Michael that it is probably a good idea to get in touch with our technical support team via a case. You can open a case with them from community by using the Support link that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen in the global navigation when you are signed into community. You can also create a case when you are signed into Quickbase by clicking the question mark icon that appears in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases if you let them know what is happening and send them along this video in the case they can help you dig into what is going on here.

Evan Martinez
        StephenStudy
        Qrew Trainee
        Thanks.  I have indeed setup a case with the support team.

Regards,
        Stephen

Stephen Study