I'm trying to write a formula around a date field.
Here's the scenario:
1) I have a date field called "Expiration date" and a text field called "Cust number"
2) I need to be able to set the "Expiration Date" to a future date
3) Once that date arrives the "Cust Number" can no longer be available for query. I don't want to delete the "cust number"
but was thinking I can have it MOVED to either an archive table or a new field called "Expired Cust number"
Desired goal example:
From the html frontend search form
1) User queries "A1234" in the "Cust Number field" after the "Expiration Date"
2) Query doees not return results because the "Cust Number" is no longer available
All help is much appreciated. Let me know your input.