Forum Discussion

ChrisNewsome
Qrew Captain
6 years ago

Can't load my automations... is QBase down?

Been trying off and on for about 2 hours... when I go to "automations", the Q spins for a while and then tells me I don't have any. A red box appears at the top of the page telling me it couldn't load. Anyone else having troubles?

14 Replies

SuryaExpert
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    An error occurred.Your session may have expired. Please login again.
  • I am getting the same spinning; but Quick Base is not down. Did you submit a support ticket?  I will.
    SuryaExpert
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Is it just for being able to manage them or are they not running or are they completely gone? (highly unlikely)
      ChrisNewsome
      Qrew Captain
      I haven't noticed that they're not firing... I think it's just the management page.
      LauraThacker
      Qrew Captain
      Mine are not loading; and when the screen does display; there are no automations.  I've submitted a support ticket.  Message says "unable to load automations
      SuryaExpert
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      Since it is widespread, I am hoping QB is looking at it.
  • I just wanted to follow up to confirm that our Automations team have been looking into this issue actively and that as of right now they are still working to clear the queue to restore normal operations. For those who are interested in being notified of any outages like this you can subscribe to our status page here.

As more updates continue to come out on this issue they will also continue to be posted on the Status entry for that incident. Sorry for the inconvenience while the team works on addressing the issue.
  • Thanks Surya. Thanks Evan. Thanks anonymous QB support tech who now has to do several extra clicks to close the support ticket I opened before checking here.
  • The status page says that the issue has been resolved, but our automations are still not displaying in the automations management page.  
      EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      Hi Drew,

I'm sorry to hear you are still having issues with your automations management page after the status page update. If you are still experiencing ongoing issues today certainly reach out to our Care team in a new case or by updating your existing case as those issues should now be resolved.