Forum Discussion

ArchiveUser
Qrew Captain
6 years ago

Quick Base Quick Art Icons

Hi all, 

I'm trying to improve my page by making use of the quickbase clip art icons obtained from the following link. https://login.quickbase.com/db/9kaw8phg?a=ShowPage&pageid=160

I've watched the tutorial and got the gist of things, however, i'm unable to find the "allow some HTML tags to be inserted into the field" tab that they have, hence what i'm left with is the entire URL link instead of the picture. 

Could i just check if they still support this function? If so, how do i find this button? I'm currently using Formula-Text.

Regards,
Samuel 

4 Replies

• Hi Sam,

Actually, Quick Base has introduced a new formula-RichText field which you can use for this purpose.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,
    Gaurav Sharma

• Hi Samuel,

Guarav is correct that we have now included a formula field type of Rich Text. You would want to use the formula-Rich Text field type for this type of formula. Formula-Text was changed to no longer include options for html tags and just to render plain text. If you make the change in your field type to Formula-Rich Text you should then be able to call the images in your formula and get the correct results. Where did you see this tutorial at? It sounds like one of our older resources hasn't been updated to reflect the changes. Thank you very much for your time today Samuel. 
      EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      Hi Samuel,

Thank you very much for the pointing out where that was. I'm going to reach out and let them know that we need to just make an update to that resource to reference the Rich Text field instead. I appreciate the heads up Samuel.