Forum Discussion

RyanRyan2
Qrew Assistant Captain
7 years ago

Help Setting Up Payments table functions?

right now in my payments table, I've set it up to where a customer can make several payments on an invoice. But, what I'm looking to do is:

1)want to set it up where the payment due dates are scheduled automatically to specific periods.

2) a notification email would be sent out to the customer if payment has not been received 1 week before due date. Also, an email to be sent out if the payment is past due.

Next things I wanted to do are:
1) set it up where if multiple payments are being made, then an Amount Remaining total that knows when to stop when total bill is reached.

2) a magic button on each payment that not only checks the box but also fills in the payments amount

3) is it possible to automate where if a customer wants to make 3 payments, can it be setup where 3 payments sums, with due dates, are created, and only have to be marked when paid?

If it's easier to explain via email, or a virtual meeting to see what my app looks like, let me know. I am open to doing that. or giving permission to someone to set this up. 

thanks!

2 Replies

MCFNeil
    Qrew Captain
    It looks like you have been busy looking for answers. If you haven't been put in contact with somebody directly feel free to reach out to me matthew@cirrusops.com and I can see what I can help you with.
      RyanRyan2
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      I have been. I have until Thursday to lock all my problems down, and I'm new to quick base and raiding the forums is the only way I could think of learning quick.