Does anyone know what factors determine how the table alias gets created? Does it follow the below:
* first name given to a new table (names can be very long too)
* spaces are replaced with underscores _
* prefixed with _dbid_
* additional similar names changed to _table_1 where 1 increments
* non-alphacharacters converted to underscores _ like @ # ! $
* tables starting with a number get prefixed with an extra space.
I'm not really wanting to do anything, other than curiousity on that right now.