How Was Empower 2016?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered

If you went to Empower 2016 in Nashville I think community members would like to know what you liked and what you learned.

FWIW, Empower 2017 has been set for May 22-25, 2017 in Boston

http://empower2017.com/

Photo of Ⲇanom the ultimate (Dan Diebolt)

Ⲇanom the ultimate (Dan Diebolt), Champion

• 30,224 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of dwhawe

dwhawe, Champion

• 908 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I got a lot of value out of the breakout sessions.  Learning about Magic Buttons, Webhooks, Automation ideas, etc.  The Expo and networking time was valuable.  A lot can be accomplished with teleconference and screen sharing.  However there is definitely a value in face to face encounters.  I felt the QuickBase staff did an excellent job in organizing the event.  It was definitely worth my time.
Photo of stan

stan

• 0 Points
I enjoyed the conference, made some new contacts learned a lot about QuickBase functionality.  Would have liked to have had longer breakout sessions where we could have gone deeper into the ‘how to’ aspect of API’s, Webhooks etc.   Maybe in the future, they could have had industry specific breakouts, where we could talk/learn about industry specific topics/solutions that we could use in QuickBase.   Overall I felt it was worth the time and money to attend and will go to the 2017 Empower.